Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brought to You by Josey!

This is from Josey’s journal, which she graciously agreed to share with everyone. I only edited the spelling.


From my 9-year old darling . . .

In school we are leaning meters, centimeters, and millimeters. I think it is fun. We in my class are going on a skiing field trip. I am really looking forward to it. Too bad no chaperones. We will have skiing classes. We have buddies. We are going to ski at their school. I will be gone for 5 of the days Sean is here.

We have been in an abandoned village. I went into a house. We found chestnuts. They were terrible.

We were at a village inside a castle. There was ice in the puddles. If it rained, it would snow. It was 0 degree centigrade. I was so cold. I wore holed pants. My legs were numb.

Love to all!

No comments: