Tuesday, March 25, 2014

How Time Flies ...

Do you ever feel as if the world is spinning past you ... as if weeks or months or years are moving faster than ever before? I don't know if it's a result of getting "older" or if it's just life. Either way, I'm not liking it much.

I cannot believe that we have been back in America for nearly 4 years. 4 YEARS. It's unfathomable.

Somedays it feels like we never lived in France. Those days are sad. I miss France. I miss my friends there. I miss the lifestyle. I miss the village.

However, I absolutley love many things about being in California. My family is here. Many of my dearest friends are here. The weather is unbelievable. Basically, we live in paradise.

So why am I in such a funk?

I hope that if I start blogging again ... at least a few words a day ... life will seem optimistic again.

I'm normally not a whiner, and I don't like the feeling! Here's to cheering up! :)

No comments: